Original topic:

Sd card reader not recognized by S22 Ultra

(Topic created: 09-23-2022 03:26 AM)
Izzydr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

S22 Ultra will not recognize my SD card reader. I use a SD card reader to transfer files from a regular camera to my phone. Samsung Support says I'm out of luck and can't use A card reader anymore. I find that very hard to believe because my SD card reader is specifically made for Android phones to do this. Please help. I have tried 3 different kinds of SD card readers. Thank you

0 Likes
3 Replies
5GKiller
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
My A12 will not read any SD cards I have tried? Samsung Sucks with SD cards! Don't plan on upgrading memory, buy a phone with memory because they never work! I have had 10 + Samsung phones, none of them worked with an SD card??
0 Likes
Geek_DTech
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
I have an s10 and s10 +, and have sd cards in both and they read just fine. Have you tried the SD card in other devices other than your s10 plus?
0 Likes
usermzeJaY3BsM
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22

Are we to make the assumption that you are plugging in a USB card reader to your S22?  Is this a native USB-c or are you using an adapter to go from USB-A to USB-C?  Have you tried a different adapter if you are using an adapter?  Does the adapter or card reader itself state that it supports On The Go technology?

0 Likes