Original topic:

Experiencing multiple different problems with the One UI 6.0 update

(Topic created: 11-21-2023 05:52 PM)
Zapp2211
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23

It seems with the update that we all got we all have problems I noticed that with my icons on the screen I placed them in one place and they disappear and I have to play some over and over and over again and I noticed some of my apps don't open the ray it should I hope there's another update coming because this 6.0 is not doing the job let's see what happens to all of yous happy Thanksgiving and enjoy it with your families

Paul
26 Replies
8uckaroo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I did the update this morning and now I can't make or receive calls.
annabanana10
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
Might be experience bugs
0 Likes
DLKell1203
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
It is the new update that affected our phones.
raguilera510
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Right there with you! My sim registered as unknown as soon as the update completed. Can't make or receive calls/texts. Tried removing sim so many times, reset, network reset, cleared cache, literally everything other than factory reset and NOTHING. Samsung is pissing me off this time for sure.

The kicker for me is that my sim card works in other phone as it should can make/receive calls and texts, number registers instead of unknown so the sim is active and working ! I can even put my son's sim in my dang s23U and HIS SIM WORKS IN MY PHONE BUT NOT MINE1700923733138.jpg1700923733165.jpg1700923733195.jpg
8uckaroo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I ended up downloading Phone by Google App temporarily to be able to receive and make calls until Samsung gets there s*** together and figure out the glitches in 6.0
raguilera510
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I tried that and still nothing.
0 Likes
8uckaroo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Dang.... Samsung needs to get it together... I would hate to do a Master Reset.
raguilera510
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Such an inconvenience. It's just a trip to me because it's all happening with only the combination of my original sim card that was in the phone during update and my s23U. I can use my sim in 2 other phones with full proper functionality and I can even put someone else's sim in the same s23U with full functionality, but don't put the original back how it has been since purchase then it goes unknown. Feels like the update caused some kind of bug between the relationship of my phone and original sim
0 Likes
8uckaroo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
It's crazy that your Sim works in another phone but when placed back into the original phone it acts like there is a compatibility issue but we both know it's a bug arising from the interaction between the software update and your original SIM card on your Samsung S23U.
0 Likes