Original topic:

Finally some resolution on cursor jumping around on screen

(Topic created: 04-13-2024 02:37 PM)
Sflboxter
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23

One hour thirteen minutes later, the cursor on my phone no longer jumps around like it is on a pogo stick. As the conversation progressed with the young lady from Tech Support and as we moved through settings, I asked her How about predictive text? (It had been suggested before, but then for some reason I turned it back on). Surprise, it worked. One issue solved two more to go. 

5 Replies
SammieG
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
🙂
0 Likes
Sflboxter
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
No Real resolution. The issue will stop then. It comes back the issue. I thought about the Mexican jumping mean cursor now that's back but now it's affecting my text messages. The whole thing is just bizarre to me. Absolutely bizarre. Even the developer I reached out to Zack green. Nothing dear response was laughable
0 Likes
SammieG
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Yeah, I still have that issue with text occasionally on my Fold 5.
0 Likes
Sflboxter
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
I am finding more and more are saying the same. I turned off my adaptive text, which helped a lot .However, every once in a while, it tries to do the jump. It's like a mischievous child! Even now, as I type this, it changed my words where I had a put "It's better" it changed it to it's tremendously better. I mean, seriously? It's as if it's been restrained and it's trying to reassert itself I'm watching the whole paragraph try to shift and change and move but it can't it bizarre...
Sflboxter
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
24 hour updat: Glad I wasn't Expecting a hundred percent fix. What I will say is It's as if the cursor was on a drug induced crazed cocaine high. Now it's acting as if it's been pumped full of muscle relaxers and zanax. It's trying to act up.
I don't know what's worth.Of course, I've never seen anything like it. All I do is spend time going through the phone and shutting off systems.That I swore were not turned on in the first place or to come back and find they've been returned back on.
0 Likes