Multiple issues with s23 plus

(Topic created: 12-06-2023 07:07 AM)
EParlatore21
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S23

Anyone experiencing these issues since getting there device

1. Internet sometimes runs slow on 5g.
2. Videos constantly freezing or just loading.
3. Pages keep loading
4. When I stop notifications for Samsung or chrome it is automatically going back on
5. Sometimes when calling or getting phone calls don't even ring or doesn't go through.
6. When sending pics through Google messaging app or Samsungs people with iPhones are getting it sent as video. Very weird 

I have the latest update on phone too. Any help or insight would be appreciated.

Makes me not want this phone
39 Replies
EParlatore21
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S23
I've had no issues with my s23 ultra
0 Likes
EParlatore21
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S23
I got rid of it and now have s23 ultra
0 Likes
1Honeybee
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23

I have had all of the problems above plus more. I have called Verizon, they went through my phone. They reset and still nothing but problems. I just had a strange screen popped up all in Chinese and it was frozen. I could not shut my phone off. After trying 5 or 6 times it finally did shut off. Try to send a screenshot on text message It was asking me to change my settings. This is just today, This is been going on for months. Too many problems to even list.

Unicorn33
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
It's a garbage phone when someone loads a github repository onto your phone to have access to your internet, making it a RAT, remote access terminal
0 Likes
usergUqmyddFd2
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
I've had 15 Samsungs and for this phone it is the absolute worst one that I had that I paid $1,600 for this phone sucks
0 Likes
EParlatore21
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S23
Why 1600. I paid 999.99
0 Likes
imaharIeymama
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Well yet again with the latwst update. My phone isn't working like it was before the update. Messenger app now won't let take screenshots with in the bubble and landscape is gone for it as well. I don't know how to check whats in these updates before installing them anymore either. For me personally, the a23 ultra has been thw worst Samsung phone ever . I loved my last one. A Note 10 5g+ but it got smashed and thw Insurance I had on AT&T put it on an apple 7 phone phone for the kid. Why would u not put insurance on a $1.5k phone but put it on one that was barely $100? Everey update I get is an issue. Now thw bubble chat heads that pop up won't open. They are blank like seriously what's going on? And apparently I can't find the letters when I type or the space bar. My words run together or I'm misspelling them. The swipe isnt accurate either. All these things have happened since last 2 updates. I'm over it IPHONE is starting to look better and better all thw time to me these days. 
kp1961
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23

I'm suddenly getting a ton of scam messages from Google since the update???? Otherwise, I haven't noticed anything.

0 Likes
medtech
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I did like it but now having issues with slow internet
0 Likes
Members_p8diyPs
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

512 g s23 plus. Freezes. We have wifi and 5g. Unfortunately the galaxy needs to be rebooted constantly for it to realize it's on data or wifi!  It is not as good as my gal S10 plus 

0 Likes