JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

One UI 6 Feature Requests for Media Player and App Color Pallette

(Topic created: 11-30-2023 05:24 AM)
MZero1294
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
If anyone from Samsung might see this, I'd like the option to turn off album art for the lock screen/notification tray media player. It's often not high resolution and clashes with the theme, and I prefer the transparent bubble.

Please make the color palletes of responsive apps like Google and Audible for Samsung apps all gray or white by default, when using Samsung's default light/dark theme. The pallette defaulted to blue on One UI 5.1, just prior to the Android 14/One UI 6 update.

Also, I recommend allowing us to change the color pallettes of our apps, only, while keeping the default light/dark theme for Samsung. I may like to have all dark blue apps, for those responsive to color palletes, but keep the default dark theme for the UI and icons.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S23

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
ElizaSim
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
2nd this motion.
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S23

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes