JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S23 Preorder Feedback ; Trade In deals / Promotion feedback

(Topic created: 10-30-2022 09:02 AM)
SC1988
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
These are the worst preorder trade-in deals ever. How dare Samsung try forcing us to sign contracts for 36 months with carriers to get the best deals. Gen Mill and Gen Z hate contracts. People need to boycott till they drop the prices for unlocked trade. For the previous s22 and fold and flip 4 models. CLEARLY SOME PEOPLE ARE BRAINWASHED STILL GETTING THEM. Sadly looking for clout as well. How pathetic.
669 Replies
Options
Galaxy S23
Ya they should definitely
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23

S23 idea

crikozo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Nice
JustDewIt
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
I have thought about an RGB LED. And I've often wondered how they're going to incorporate bass into a phone, which is something they'll do some how eventually

I also do miss my ToF sensor from my S20 Ultra (I'm on S22 Ultra)
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
Yeah the ToF sensor I want back mainly because since my s21, photos have been really poor also the bass on the phone will come from a smaller speaker as my laptop is about the thickness of my phone I think they could use a speaker like that because it has good bass even better battery would be nice and a longer range with file share and add a stargaze mode so I don't have to use the pro mode that suck on s22
0 Likes
The_Lemon
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S23
Not a bad concept
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
Also for the better speakers they could mabey do something like Motorola did with MOTOMODS
0 Likes
mizfitz13
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23

laser as 
you cannot tell me otherwise

Options
Galaxy S23
I always think that too šŸ˜†
Options
Galaxy S23