Original topic:

S23 Preorder Feedback ; Trade In deals / Promotion feedback

(Topic created: 11-06-2022 08:37 PM)
SC1988
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
These are the worst preorder trade-in deals ever. How dare Samsung try forcing us to sign contracts for 36 months with carriers to get the best deals. Gen Mill and Gen Z hate contracts. People need to boycott till they drop the prices for unlocked trade. For the previous s22 and fold and flip 4 models. CLEARLY SOME PEOPLE ARE BRAINWASHED STILL GETTING THEM. Sadly looking for clout as well. How pathetic.
669 Replies
JoMaMa69
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
going all out? nah , throw you a camera upgrade and be done with it
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
The reason why I made the post it's called sarcasm
0 Likes
Djones2975
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
If Samsung doesn't improve speakers on the S23 Ultra, I'm not upgrading. Would like to see 2 speakers on bottom, 1 on the top and better Bluetooth codecs.
Options
Galaxy S23
The Bluetooth connection is fantastic I have never had any issues with Bluetooth and it does have two speakers they're just don't have deep bass in them much on my galaxy note 10 plus the speakers are excellent they just don't have deeper bass and it still holds up again the iPhone 14
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
Against the iPhone 14
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
I agree on the 21 ultra had bluetooth problems and so does the 22 ultra SMH
0 Likes
JRMartinez
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
Someone on you tube says speakers where upgraded with better bass
0 Likes
Sammix
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23

I was shocked that Samsung was offering so little for its own phones as trade-ins.

But I was even more shocked that my carrier, T-Mobile, was offering $1,000 for my S21+ 5G! Samsung only offered me $290 ... what a joke.

I couldn't believe that I could get an S23 Ultra with 512GB for only $200. How does Samsung make money on that? I ran to my local T-Mo store and sealed the deal.

The T-Mobile store was deserted. I thought it would be mobbed by people trying to take advantage of this offer. So now I'm wondering ... is there something I'm missing?

0 Likes
SC1988
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
Because you got suckered into a contract my person. You literally feel for these dirty deals. Good luck on your 36 month contract hope tmobile works well for the bext 3 years for you.
0 Likes
Sammix
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23

First, it's 24 months, not 36 months.

Second, I was not 'suckered.' I've been with T-Mobile for years, I like them, I like my Magenta Max plan, and I don't plan on leaving over the next 24 months. I knew what I was doing. You've got some nerve to call me a sucker.

0 Likes