JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S23 Preorder Feedback ; Trade In deals / Promotion feedback

(Topic created: 02-05-2023 06:43 AM)
SC1988
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
These are the worst preorder trade-in deals ever. How dare Samsung try forcing us to sign contracts for 36 months with carriers to get the best deals. Gen Mill and Gen Z hate contracts. People need to boycott till they drop the prices for unlocked trade. For the previous s22 and fold and flip 4 models. CLEARLY SOME PEOPLE ARE BRAINWASHED STILL GETTING THEM. Sadly looking for clout as well. How pathetic.
669 Replies
Jonathon
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
I have tried so many times to preorder the 23u. I get to the point where I have to enter my ATT credentials and it either stops loading, or tells me that my account is locked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts. 

All the info is correct. 

I did the same process with best buy and when it came time to enter my ATT info it worked. EXACT SAME INFO. 

But I have to do it on Samsung for the $120 credits for accessories. 

They said they are working on it. "it's been escalated"....
0 Likes
RedDragon
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23

Sorry to hear this issue, sometimes when all people access to the account at the same time it may cause traffic issues. I suggest to try it on different times when traffic is less.

0 Likes
Jonathon
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
I have tried about 30 different times. All hours of the night and day. Samsung emailed me today with a possible fix, it didn't work. I sent them screen shots of the ATT locked screen.
0 Likes
RedDragon
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23

Are you trying to achieve this using phone? If it helps to clear cache on your browser?

0 Likes
Jonathon
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Did that already on my PC. Not sure what the heck is going on.
0 Likes
nadolguna
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

I am planning to preorder the Galaxy S23+ when it starts after the event. Is it possible that I have it till end of february? My problem is that I work in another country from march to august and I want to have it when I'm leaving.

0 Likes
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23

@nadolguna 

Very possible as they state the delivery date is February 17, and in fact we usually get them a few days sooner if pre-ordered early on.

Things like this can never be guaranteed, but judging by current delivery estimates, you should be fine.

Don't forget to give this post a Like by clicking on the ❤ icon below. 
And if it answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution"

Mohican69
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
In the past I have been positive I either was or wasn't going to upgrade to the latest device. This is the first time that I really don't know what I'm going to do. I guess if the trade in incentives were greater it would be less an issue but it's not the main deciding factor for my apprehension. My Note 20 Ultra 5G is still in like new condition even though I bought it on the release date. It has been by far from flawless in that time and hasn't suffered too badly from battery degradation. Also the delay in getting the latest Android update really turned me off from buying carrier unlocked devices since it seems Samsung has done a complete 180 in providing priority support to carrier locked devices over unlocked ones. I was just wondering if anyone else is considering hanging onto their Note 20 Ultra instead of jumping to the latest and greatest. 
Patriot1776USA
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S23
If this was me, I would compare the features that are important to me. And see if it something I really need. This year's extra incentives aren't really all that impressive. Also most tech guru's are saying maybe you should wait. But that is for a S22 Ultra to S23 Ultra. So no matter what it really comes down to you and what do you need, and what.
userHGs2Nf7Tfy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

are you kidding me!? the trade is just a joke. not even worth it. Was gonna trade in  but ill keep it one more year. I had made the purchase for the s23u but cancelled it the next day, i am so irritated with samsung.