JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Mobile data not working on s23 utlra

(Topic created: 03-21-2023 10:22 AM)
Ipsh
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
My mobile data is not working on s23 ultra and it was working fine until the system update on 19th. Tried restarting, mobile data off and off, airplane mode off and on. Still doesn't work. Any tips ???

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Ipsh
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Thanks i tried all of them, didn't work. Tmobile is my service provider, i called them up finally. And they did some restoration from their side. Restarted the phn and it worked again !!

View solution in context

8 Replies
Robin621k
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S23
Did you try taking out SIM card and putting it back in?
If that doesn't work try resetting Network settings, setting, general, reset, reset network settings. Be aware it will delete all WIFI passwords saved
Solution
Ipsh
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Thanks i tried all of them, didn't work. Tmobile is my service provider, i called them up finally. And they did some restoration from their side. Restarted the phn and it worked again !!
Scarecrow8311
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Who is your service provider?
0 Likes
Ipsh
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Tmobile
0 Likes
Scarecrow8311
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Have you tried contacting them and seeing if they could refresh your service on their end?
0 Likes
Ipsh
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Yes. That worked
0 Likes
userMkcO3qSzfL
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Can you explain what they did? Im having the same exact issue. Thx
0 Likes
userMkcO3qSzfL
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
For anyone else looking here with the same issue, I called T-mo and had them reset my network, this worked temporarily but the problem is back. You can call in and ask them to reset it for you, may help for a little bit or could fix your issue altogether. The service rep did say there there were reported problems in my area so hopefully it's resolved soon. Good luck folks!