JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Anyone else having problems with number share on Galaxy watch 5?

(Topic created: 09-25-2022 05:09 PM)
sosa1528
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Anyone else having problems with number share? 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern with number share not working on your Galaxy watch 5 LTE. I would recommend reaching out to your carrier directly as number share is a carrier feature. Furthermore, I would also verify with your carrier that your device is set up to have the number share feature activated, most watches are activated with their own line and then number share is set up.

View solution in context

5 Replies
jimmyweda
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Number share? What's that? I have the 5Pro. I'll have to look into that.
0 Likes
sosa1528
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
If you have an lte watch connected to a watch plan the watch should use the host phone number.... my watch 5 acts independently of host line and uses the separate watch number unless connected to phone through Bluetooth
0 Likes
jimmyweda
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Ah, ok, I get it now. I only have Bluetooth but I have that with my S8+5G Tablet. Thanks.
0 Likes
sosa1528
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Np
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern with number share not working on your Galaxy watch 5 LTE. I would recommend reaching out to your carrier directly as number share is a carrier feature. Furthermore, I would also verify with your carrier that your device is set up to have the number share feature activated, most watches are activated with their own line and then number share is set up.