Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 3 and 4 issues

(Topic created: 09-14-2021 06:26 PM)
SadSum
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Had purchased a Galaxy Watch 3, 3 months ago. Sunday 09/12/2021 the bezel popped off. Had to send back to Samsung for repair.  

I had ordered the new Galaxy Watch 4 Classic LTE. It came yesterday 4pm. Charged it, set it up. By 10 pm battery was 50%. Charged it again. This morning had to charge it again.  Battery life seemed to have improved. This afternoon still 96%.  Then out of the blue. The watch disconnected from my phone and begin flashing "Samsung".  Would not do any functions. Could not turn it off or anything. After an hour and a half the battery died. 

Had to send back to Samsung. Now without a watch for about a week or more.  Not a happy customer with Samsung watches.  Phones have been great.

2 Replies
SadSum
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Update to these. The Galaxy 3 Samsung repair said it was physical damage, voided the warranty and charged $70.31 to repair. Turns out not only did they repair the ring, they replaced the watch mother board and led. Both if which I did not send back for. The watch was electronics wise was fine. The watch was 3 months old. Still have not received it back. 2 weeks now.

The Galaxy 4 they (allegedly) repaired. Received it back would not connect to T Mobiles network. Also discovered that the sensors on the home and back buttons did not work. Sent back for refund and replacement. They have received and say it's in review which may take 10 days.
0 Likes
SadSum
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Samsung has refunded the Galaxy watch 4. I have given Samsung a second chance and ordered a new one. Waiting for it to be shipped.
0 Likes