Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 5 Calendar App does not show any Calendar Events

(Topic created: 09-26-2022 08:51 PM)
TehJables
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I just purchased a new Galaxy Watch 5 and I've been in the process of setting things up. I've noticed that the Calendar App on my watch does not appear to show any events I have on my Calendars.

The Samsung Calendar app on my phone (Note 20 Ultra) appears to show all of the events for my Samsung Account (which I don't typically use) and various Google Accounts just fine, however none of these events appear in the Watch's Calendar Application. I've even tried Creating a NEW Event through the Watch, which takes me to the Phone's Calendar App, and even adding it there it will still not be reflected on the Watch's App. 

I've reached out to chat support who had me verify the Calendar Sync functionality is turned on. I've tried clearing the Samsung Cloud Data and Re-syncing with the Cloud, I've disconnected and reconnected the watch to my phone, I've cleared the Calendar's data as well and followed the guide listed here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001430/

Nothing seems to work.

7 Replies
Options
Galaxy Watch

Question have you tried pressing on the three bars on the top left corner? It says Sync now?

0 Likes
TehJables
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yes, I've opened the Samsung Calendar app on my phone and under the side menu (accessible via the three bars in top left hand corner; aka the Hamburger Menu) and at the very bottom it says Sync Now. Even after hitting that the watch Calendar app doesn't show any events.
0 Likes
Laurne22
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I'm having the same problem. I also hate that it won't let me add to the calendar from my watch, it just says "continue on phone." 😒

0 Likes
userKFtyDmdUXi
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I just got the watch 5 44m LTE and I was late for a meeting today because my watch didn't go off from a calendar notification 10 minutes before. I get other notifications and calendar is turned on as a notification.
My work around has been to use google calendar but I would like to get notified via Samsung calendar.

Options
Galaxy Watch
I find that the watch doesn't always give me all my notifications so i don't rely on it as much as my phone.
0 Likes
usertkHuyABQFv
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I tell everyone that my Samsung watch is a nightmare because of this calendar problem. Samsung technical had not resolved this problem for 2 years and I have tried every dang solution they suggested. Recentl updates fixed it for a day but now the add event and delete event fix no longer works.

Complete incompetence.
0 Likes
userz1D3Ftiggr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I am having the same issue! Nothing has worked!
0 Likes