Original topic:

How to turn off the bubble that follows my finger on the Galaxy watch 5?

(Topic created: 11-27-2022 11:57 AM)
dte230
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch

This is new, when I touch the watch screen there is a little bubble that follows my finger around the screen. I'm sure I turned it on by mistake but can't figure it where. Thanks in advance

4 Replies
Solution
KennewickMan
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Watch
Try going into your watch settings and see if the developers option is at the bottom. If not, go into your about watch option and select software info. Tap on the build number box until you see developer mode turned on. Back out to the settings page and developer options will be at the bottom. Open that and find the show touches option and make sure it's off. LMK if this helps! GL!
dte230
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thanks very much for getting back to me I began the process and got to as far as build number box and I never saw that so my eyes were rolling back into my head because I've been trying to figure this out for hours and I do remember seeing developer mode someplace. This will be the last change I will ever make on this phone again🤤
0 Likes
KennewickMan
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Watch
If developers mode is on, then it'll be in your watch settings, at the bottom. If not, go into your watch settings, select about watch, scroll down to software information. Tap software version (my apologies!) until you see it say developer mode turned on. Then back out to main settings page and it'll be there.
dte230
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
You're my new hero. That was it. I can setup a smart network at home but can't figure out a watch. It may be too smart for me. Got a lot of neat features in there