Original topic:

International Galaxy watch 4 interfering with whatsapp

(Topic created: 08-12-2022 08:05 AM)
user9QVG714yfj
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have a watch 4 and so does my stepmother, in both our phones (mine used to be a  galaxy m62 and now its a s21 fe and hers is a motorola) when we have our watches connected, something very strange and annoying happens: if we try to listen to a whatsapp voice msg in private we cant because it seems to deactivate the proximity sensor, so even if we put the phone to the ear it doesnt transfer the audio to the top ear piece and the screen doesnt go black, so we are stuck having to share the audio with whomever is nearby. It's unacceptable. And I didnt have this problem with my watch 3

I know in the US neither whatsapp nor voice msg are a thing, but here in Brazil it is huge, everybody seems to have forgotten how to write and eveybody uses whatsapp, I mean EVERYBODY all the time.. so you can imagine how frustrating this bug is. Please help me

2 Replies
Ariscott56
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch
This may be a problem with the app or WearOS itself, if this didn't happen with your Galaxy Watch3 running Tizen. There's nothing Samsung can do about this
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html 

0 Likes