Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Active 2 watch

(Topic created: 10-04-2022 01:26 PM)
SellsBeats
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
If anyone still owns this watch, like I do, there was an update released today that added new features and two new watch faces. I have no issues at all. Watch is running like a champ. This is what comes in the update.....

17 Replies
SellsBeats
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I haven't had any yet myself.
0 Likes
userB9ncHNDrnj
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Mine now has "Blood oxygen during sleep" showing up in the sleep section of Samsung Health, but every day it says "No blood oxygen data".  I have the Galaxy 2.  Is anyone getting the blood oxygen to record anything during sleep?  The snore detection does work.

0 Likes
cwinkler
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have both an active 2 and active 4. My active2 worked just like yours after the latest update. Shows it should report blood oxygen but had no data. Back wearing my active 4 now and getting that data reported.
CWinkler
Galaxy S10+, Active2, Active4
0 Likes
userB9ncHNDrnj
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I tried the chat on Samsung support, but it was pretty useless.

0 Likes
userR9qdKbxJVg
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I got an update to my active watch 2 over the weekend. For some reason I have noticed that my battery is draining like crazy. I have not added any new apps or changed any settings. I saw in a post on a group I belong to in Facebook that after every software update you're supposed to do a factory reset. That didn't quite make sense to me. Is anyone else having issues with their battery after this most recent update?
No_Thanks
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I haven't noticed the battery drain. I did notice that post update, Spotify stops working after 1 song. I can't figure out why since I haven't made any changes
0 Likes
userB9ncHNDrnj
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

The battery life has always been pitiful, but yes, I do notice it is even worse after the update--the update that did nothing to improve anything.

0 Likes
cwinkler
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch

I haven't noticed any additional drain, but I also turned off my "raise to turn on" and went to "tap to turn on". And I'm in the habit of putting my watch on the charger when I get home from work while I do a 10-min warm eye mask to wind down.

CWinkler
Galaxy S10+, Active2, Active4
0 Likes