JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung health monitor ECG on Galaxy watch 5 not syncing with Samsung account

(Topic created: 10-31-2022 07:23 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Watch

I like how you can record your ECG on the galaxy watch 5. But maybe in the future if would sync with your Samsung account. So that way if you reset your phone you're not losing the information that was already there it would just be a helpful feature

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand the importance of your ECG data syncing between your watch and phone. The Samsung Health Monitor app should show your ECG results after each recording. If you aren’t seeing your results, there are a few things you can do to solve the issue, such as checking the Bluetooth connection between your Galaxy watch and phone and syncing your data. Give this link a try for steps to sync your ECG between your watch and phone: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01208787/

If you have tried these steps and are still experiencing these symptoms, I would recommend reaching out to our ECG team directly at 1-855-795-0509 (option #6) , Monday Thru Friday 9am-6pm EST,   or email support@samsungecg.zendesk.com. 

When you reach out to the ECG Team, please make sure to provide your Community Username.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
William_S22U
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
You can backup / restore your Samsung Health data.

If you want to backup or restore data, you must meet these conditions:

You must have a network connection.

You must be logged into your Samsung account with your health data synced to the account.

Follow these steps:

Run your Samsung Health and tap on the more options icon on the top right corner of the main screen.

On the pop-up panel displayed, select the Settings option.

Tap on your Samsung account and scroll down to tap on “Samsung Cloud”.

Scroll down and select the option that you want to use between “Back up data” or “Restore data”.

On the following screen of either choice, select which options you want.
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
Do you mean , sync with Samsung Health on the smartphone? It syncs for me ...
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand the importance of your ECG data syncing between your watch and phone. The Samsung Health Monitor app should show your ECG results after each recording. If you aren’t seeing your results, there are a few things you can do to solve the issue, such as checking the Bluetooth connection between your Galaxy watch and phone and syncing your data. Give this link a try for steps to sync your ECG between your watch and phone: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01208787/

If you have tried these steps and are still experiencing these symptoms, I would recommend reaching out to our ECG team directly at 1-855-795-0509 (option #6) , Monday Thru Friday 9am-6pm EST,   or email support@samsungecg.zendesk.com. 

When you reach out to the ECG Team, please make sure to provide your Community Username.

0 Likes