JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung watch 3 keeps having display issues

(Topic created: 08-01-2021 02:56 PM)
JohnC45
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I had an Active 2. It was great, then the crystal cracked but water did not get in. I had had it for a year.  It was still covered by Best Buy.  They kept the watch for almost a month they said it was scrap and refunded my money.  They only had the watch 3 in stock so I upgraded.  With in one month the screen had two white lines fro. The 1 to 5 position.  Took it back, they gave me another watch.  Now three weeks later the face which was white numbers and hands with a black background has turned into white with Grey background.  Almost like the color had been bleached out.  To say I an totally unimpressed with the Watch 3.is an understatement.  Going back to Best Buy tomorrow.  

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JohnC45
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
UPDATE
Once again cudos to Best Buy. Took the watch in, the young lady at Customer Service looked at my watch and said: "ooh, that's not right. Let me make sure we have another in stock." Which they did. So I am back up and running with my new Watch 3.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Options
Galaxy Watch
Glad I had never had an issue with any of my Samsung products including the Galaxy Watch3 😂😂
Solution
JohnC45
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
UPDATE
Once again cudos to Best Buy. Took the watch in, the young lady at Customer Service looked at my watch and said: "ooh, that's not right. Let me make sure we have another in stock." Which they did. So I am back up and running with my new Watch 3.

View solution in context