JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to send HD videos in text messages?

(Topic created: 06-24-2022 10:51 AM)
bigd000
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Please tell me how I can send videos in high resolution in text message/sms. I have a Galaxy Z Flip 3.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
You can't. Those systems are not designed for large video sizes. You can always upload the video to something like Google Drive or Google Photos then send them a link though.

View solution in context

6 Replies
Solution
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
You can't. Those systems are not designed for large video sizes. You can always upload the video to something like Google Drive or Google Photos then send them a link though.
bigd000
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Thanks for the info. I didn't even know that. Respect
0 Likes
MrBenjamin
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
There's two ways to send 4k videos without losing resolution, first option is, is using Samsung Quick share, you'll have to upload your video, then send to the desired contact and then they have 24hrs to open and download the video before the link expires. 2nd option is to use Google message and make sure the other party is using it as well. And you'll be able to send any videos or pics without compressing file to lower quality
bigd000
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Thanks for the comment. Seems like a hassle to do. Wish they would upgrade this.
0 Likes
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
It depends on the messages app you use. If you don't have google messages, try it.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
#gif
0 Likes