JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Trade In is so bad they won't even accept their own devices

(Topic created: 09-08-2022 12:29 PM)
userT1i90GAESv
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I bought my wife a gear fit pro2 a couple of years ago.  Worked great for a while, then the touch screen started having some issues.  It's out of warranty and nothing we did.  I look online and a lot of other people have the same issues.  So we decided to trade it in.  It turns on, we were able to factory reset it, no scratches.  No problem.

Now they have the watch, they send 3 photos that prove nothing, and want their money back.  I guess the quality of their products is too poor for them to even fix.  They do not give me the option to return the watch I bought as now I don't trust their quality nor service at all.  They just say they are going to grab money from me for returning the problem they created with poor quality.  I will dispute it in paypal as they have no evidence at all that's been presented to me.  But since so many people have the touch screen issue on this model, you think they would at least allow them as a trade in.  My wife has loved her samsung watch, as this new one is her third.  But if they won't even buy them back as a trade in when their own poor quality results in problems, that's gotta be the line.  She works with infants in daycare and the watch has been a great solution for timing.  Or until poor quality and no recall made it difficult.

me: here's your watch back, I'll take the new one
Samsung: we don't even want that horrible thing we created back

2 Replies
progamer1
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
No one:
watch: lets self-destruct the touch function
Me: take it back, this watch sucks
Samsung: LOL, no.
Solution
Leify
Comet
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
Samsung loses the PayPal dispute every time because they never respond. Dispute then remove them from your saved payments and they can't take anything from you.