Original topic:

HW-Q90R Reboot Loop

(Topic created: 06-10-2021 07:28 PM)
usermFyTw3P6Bf
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Good Evening,

My 2 year old HW-Q90R has essentially become a glorified series of paperweights this evening as it has become stuck in an endless reboot loop. It displays ON-D.IN->UPDATE->D.IN->BYE until it eventually ends at an off-state or somewhere stuck in said loop. Factory reset seems disabled (-/+ or gear on remote) and the controls (physical or remote) do nothing. 

Are there any solutions to this problem? All other research indicates I'll need to call Samsung, pay $80 or so, and have it sent out for some time for repair. Thanks.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
Home Theater

I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and the serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
Home Theater

I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and the serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes