JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Bespoke refrigerator riddled with problems

(Topic created: 09-29-2022 07:03 AM)
Bespokeisalemon
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have had my Bespoke fridge for 6 months and I have already needed numerous service calls. Currently the light does not work in one portion of the fridge (works in others), the auto refill for the pitcher has now stopped working, and the door does not close properly.  The first service call was right after the item was delivered by Samsung and that tech said he would recommended that Samsung provide a replacement.  Now, many months later, I am told by a customer service rep that Samsung will not repair or replace this new fridge and there is nothing I can do about it.  He said my only recourse is to email the president.  Has anyone else had problems with the bespoke model?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear you've had such a difficult experience with this refrigerator. I can definitely understand your frustration with this situation. To better help with this, I recommend reaching out to one of the moderators here in a private message. We would be happy to look over your case and provide any updates that are available, as well as look for any other options that may be available. We appreciate your patience during this time, and look forward to helping you get this resolved as quickly as possible. 

View solution in context

3 Replies
kira030824a
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Oof I hope things work out
wow10
Comet
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Sorry, seems to be the thing happening with Samsung.
Hope all works out for you.
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear you've had such a difficult experience with this refrigerator. I can definitely understand your frustration with this situation. To better help with this, I recommend reaching out to one of the moderators here in a private message. We would be happy to look over your case and provide any updates that are available, as well as look for any other options that may be available. We appreciate your patience during this time, and look forward to helping you get this resolved as quickly as possible.