Original topic:

Black Stainless Steel

(Topic created: 11-01-2022 03:21 PM)
Kasye
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

There are scratches and paint chipping off my refrigerator and stove. After doing some research to find a paint that could be used to touch-up, I'm finding many angry customers that are having the same issue. There is a third-party company making $70 on selling a paint color that does not match. My question is, why is Samsung not doing what they can to keep customers happy? Instead there are third parties trying to make money. I understand the wear and tear, but why not make a repair paint to appease customers when it starts to wear off? I am a Samsung user in every appliance/device possible in my home. I'm staring to get disappointed with home appliances. Can we get a solution for this because Stratus Grey is not the color!! Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, Thanks so much for reaching out about this. I can definitely understand wanting to find a matching touch up paint. I recommend checking with SamsungParts.com or calling 1-800-627-4368 to reach our parts department. They are the best resource to find Samsung parts and accessories, and even touch up paint. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, Thanks so much for reaching out about this. I can definitely understand wanting to find a matching touch up paint. I recommend checking with SamsungParts.com or calling 1-800-627-4368 to reach our parts department. They are the best resource to find Samsung parts and accessories, and even touch up paint.