JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Cannot use Self Clean cycle on range nx58k9500wg/aa

(Topic created: 04-18-2021 12:41 PM)
useriaLQXtoBoX
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

This is the first Samsung applicance I've purchased and I have been advised by a repair service not to use the self-clean cycle on my range .  The door locks and the display goes out.  This is the second time this has happened.  The unit is 3.5 years old and self-clean has not been used but possibly 5 times.  The last time was an accident by my husband.  Is there a solution for this issue?  I am unable to find a recall or mention of this on this particular model when I do a search.  Does anyone have this issue as well?  Is there a resolution?  I've never had this issue with any other brand of range before.

3 Replies
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

This is something that will require service you have a couple of options based on your warranty. 

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
useriaLQXtoBoX
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Can this issue be fixed so that I am able to use the self-clean?  If so, the authorized repair service doesn't know about it.  They told me not to use it which is unacceptable.  I'm sure I'm not the only person that has this issue.

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

If you send me a private message, I would be happy to get something set up for you!  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes