JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Error code on dishwasher DW80M9550UG

(Topic created: 09-24-2023 11:21 AM)
Samsung_LSDGtkw
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I had an error code on my dishwasher where it would not work at all. I have a sears warranty on my appliances so scheduled for them to come and take a look at it. Apparently, the error code is associated with possible leaks, etc. The tech pulled my dishwasher out and had difficulty doing so to the point where we asked him if he knew what he was doing. Come to find out when I was cleaning the outside of my dishwasher, the outer front door panel of the dishwasher is no longer flush with the door. It is puffed out and makes a popping noise when I clean it now. In other words, sears damaged my dishwasher and was not honest about it. I called them to take a look at it and they advised they would not repair it. So, I would like to know if anyone here has had a similar issue and knows if this outer front door panel can be repaired where it is flush with the front door or if it has to be replaced. It would be nice to know before I have to pay for a Samsung tech to come out and access.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello there, and thank you for reaching out to our Samsung Community. I regret confirming that this will not be covered through Samsung as it is considered physical damage, and we encourage you to continue to reach out your extended warranty through Sears on rectifying the damaged front door panel and avoid any additional fees.

However, if you wish to proceed with our service technician here at Samsung, it will be our pleasure to do our very best to assist you with this matter. In regard to your part(s) replace inquiry, the Samsung service technician will advise if just the front door panel or complete door assembly needs to be replaced at the time of service (diagnostic).

If you have any further questions regarding the dishwasher, I’d be happy to go ahead and look into this further via PM. You can provide us with any transaction numbers you may have associated by selecting any moderator and clicking on the chat option to proceed. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello there, and thank you for reaching out to our Samsung Community. I regret confirming that this will not be covered through Samsung as it is considered physical damage, and we encourage you to continue to reach out your extended warranty through Sears on rectifying the damaged front door panel and avoid any additional fees.

However, if you wish to proceed with our service technician here at Samsung, it will be our pleasure to do our very best to assist you with this matter. In regard to your part(s) replace inquiry, the Samsung service technician will advise if just the front door panel or complete door assembly needs to be replaced at the time of service (diagnostic).

If you have any further questions regarding the dishwasher, I’d be happy to go ahead and look into this further via PM. You can provide us with any transaction numbers you may have associated by selecting any moderator and clicking on the chat option to proceed. 

0 Likes