JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Not able to reply to any messages in this community

(Topic created: 05-12-2022 05:38 PM)
usero5srvKqk1I
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I don’t know what is wrong with Samsung but everything is so frustrating. To start with, I’m not allowed to reply to any post in this community

I’m having problems with my lcd screen that has stopped responding. I tried all suggestions to fix this but they didn’t work. I chatted online with someone I was told someone will call and help me but instead I got a message that I should schedule a repair appointment

secondly, like many others I have mold in my water pitcher and it has been an issue since I have owned the fridge. I keep cleaning it but it keeps happening. Why would a refrigerator have mold in the water pitcher? Would that mean that there is mold inside the dispenser and the water pipes too?

So disappointed in this company. They make fancy stuff but quality is not their forte

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello there, I am so sorry about the concern with replying to message within Community and would like to get you to our private messages so we can assist you with this matter directly. You can send a private message with the link and/or post in question included by selecting any one of our moderator's and proceeding with the message option. 

View solution in context

2 Replies
Diaboyos
Honored Contributor
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Samsung support 1-800-726-7864
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello there, I am so sorry about the concern with replying to message within Community and would like to get you to our private messages so we can assist you with this matter directly. You can send a private message with the link and/or post in question included by selecting any one of our moderator's and proceeding with the message option.