JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Range Display Flickering

(Topic created: 08-18-2021 09:45 AM)
useri86tA5802Y
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Samsung Stove, Model #NE59N6630SS, Control Panel Display flickering like many others, the display just started flashing the unlit symbols on the LED screen..  What can I do? 

I entered diagnostic mode and there are no error codes.

Model #NE59N6630SS, S/N 0<HIDDEN>  / Manufacured in 2017

116 Replies
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

As of right now, service is the recommended fix for this. In order to get started, send your full model code and serial number via private message.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userpHnK4CZZjr
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

My Samsung electric range display is flickering for menu items that are not on.  The model number is NE59J7630SS.  Across the forums, this seems to be a rather common occurrence.  I need to know if if the display has been recalled, or if fire hazards could be present.  Serial number can be sent via private message upon request.

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I understand how this may be frustrating and want to help, does this occur after power cycling the range? If it does please send me a private message with your full serial number so that I may look into this further. 

0 Likes
userpHnK4CZZjr
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Yes, this still occurs after power-cycling.  The serial number has been sent via private message for your review.  Thank you!

0 Likes
userVrv67oMG8M
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have the same issue with my range model NE59N6630SS.  It appears to be a common issue with Samsung ranges.  Mine is only 1.5 years old so I contacted customer service.  They were no help and told me it would require service.  The part alone is $100.  The most frustrating part is that I replaced all of my old GE appliances (10 years old) with new Samsung appliances.  So far the dishwasher has been repaired 3 times, the microwave works intermittently, and the range display is flickering.   Bottom line is that Samsung appliances are garbage.  Buy Maytag and save yourself the hassle.  

0 Likes
userCW3bC35oUt
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have the same problem with my electric range I purchased in 2019. Model NE59N6630S. Appears to be a product defect. I have done all of the recommended solutions and it has not solved it. Is there a recall on this. Please advise on the next steps. 

0 Likes