JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung - 24" Front Control Built-In Dishwasher - So dissapointed

(Topic created: 06-17-2022 07:16 PM)
userdNTVpeejBW
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Purchased this in Aug 2020. Had several service calls while under warranty. No, not even 2 years later I find by drain motor is out. Just normal use. Can't even get 2 years out of this. I also have a Samsung range that I have had one switch burner repaired (on the right) and just had the other switch burner go out within just a couple of years purchase. Thats many service calls on 2 different major appliances. I hope someone from Samsung reaches out back to me. If I end up purchasing new appliances I will not buy Samsung again unless they make things right.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there! I can certainly understand how frustrating it would be to have so many service calls. If you'd like to reach out to one of the moderators through a private message, we'll be happy to look over your case for resolution options. You can do this by clicking our name and then selecting private message. You'll need to include your model and serial number, as well as your service ticket numbers in the private message to help us locate your information quicker. We appreciate your patience during this time. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there! I can certainly understand how frustrating it would be to have so many service calls. If you'd like to reach out to one of the moderators through a private message, we'll be happy to look over your case for resolution options. You can do this by clicking our name and then selecting private message. You'll need to include your model and serial number, as well as your service ticket numbers in the private message to help us locate your information quicker. We appreciate your patience during this time.