Original topic:

Unable to register my Samsung SD card bought from amazon(sold by amazon)

(Topic created: 03-21-2022 11:51 AM)
userdWyOiHutIV
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

I encounter this error msg after double checking my micro SD card's serial number during product registration. 

PRO Endurance microSD Memory Card 128GB

MODEL NUMBER: MB-MJ128GA/AM SERIAL NUMBER: (hide in the msg)
Unable to verify warranty due to incomplete serial number. Check the serial from your product, not the box, and enter it here to complete registration.
6 Replies
Charkatak
Black Hole
Options
Monitors and Memory
Why would you need to register an SD card? If you bought it and you have that in Amazon purchase history, then that is enough proof. Unless I am missing something.

0 Likes
userdWyOiHutIV
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

I bought it from "ship and sold by amazon", and it's broken now, I need to claim warranty. in order to do it, i have to register my product. 

0 Likes
Charkatak
Black Hole
Options
Monitors and Memory
If your item is defective, then you could just provide a copy of your original receipt and this is the proof of warranty/purchase.

I usually don't register unless registration gives additional year of warranty as LG did for their phones.

0 Likes
userP3zZEXHhFJ
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

To userdWyOiHutIV Asteroid -
I had the same fluctuation as yours this weekend; corrupted microSDXC and unable to register. Today I called 1-800-SAMSUNG (726-7864) and talked to a real person. He sent me an email (support ticket) right away to help my processing without any product registrations. I hope that help.

0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Monitors and Memory
You don't need to register your Micro sd card or a warranty
0 Likes
userdWyOiHutIV
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

I bought it from "ship and sold by amazon", and it's broken now, I need to claim warranty. in order to do it, i have to register my product. 

0 Likes