JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Button for Split screen?

(Topic created: 05-21-2022 05:15 PM)
MrAntPerky
Comet
Options
Note20

Is there a way have a button, that I could create and use it for the split screen app. Just trying to create a quicker way to get to find the split screen info/app? Hope I explained it right, just would like a faster/quicker to get to the split screen in order to use it, that's all people! Any ideas, please let us know and thanks for even listening and even taking the time out to help and give suggestions. All is appreciated, take good care, everyone!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
user0S0QyK6S00
Asteroid
Options
Note20
Open your apps. Click on the three bars at the lower left of the screen that allows you to view all open windows. There will be a symbol at the center top of each of the open apps. Choose one of the ones you want to open in split screen, tap that symbol at the top. You will be given the option to open it in split screen.
Hope this is what you were looking for.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
user0S0QyK6S00
Asteroid
Options
Note20
Open your apps. Click on the three bars at the lower left of the screen that allows you to view all open windows. There will be a symbol at the center top of each of the open apps. Choose one of the ones you want to open in split screen, tap that symbol at the top. You will be given the option to open it in split screen.
Hope this is what you were looking for.
Roxanne55
Nebula
Options
Note20
Pair up the apps you want together on split screen using your edge panel.
MrAntPerky
Comet
Options
Note20
Forgot about that since I don't use often enough, thanks for the wakeup call. You are appreciated, thank you.
0 Likes