Thank you for that information. The next step would be for you to reach out to our Samsung pay team directly at 1-844-726-7297 for the best assistance.
Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.
Hello! Have you ever been able to use Samsung Pay on this phone? Please take a moment to check that there is only one Samsung Pay app on the device. Is the software on the device up to date? Is this an international device?
Please try wiping the cache partition:
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key, then press and hold the Side key.
- When the Samsung logo displays, release the Side key but continue holding Volume Up.
- When the Android Recovery screen appears, release Volume Up.
- An 'Installing system update' message may show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
- Press Power key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
- When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Power key to restart the device.