Original topic:

Note 20 Ultra 5G end of life

(Topic created: 07-28-2022 09:45 AM)
McGuffin
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20

I love my note 20 ultra 5g. I did not care for the s21 or the s22 and I definitely do not want a flip or fold. So I guess when the note 20 become obsolete and when the updates are done. I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. Been a avid user of the Note series. Guessing it's time to find a different phone series in the next year. R.I.P To Samsung for me. 🥺

11 Replies
Ch_k37
Comet
Options
Note20
why you not buying another Galaxy Note or S22 Ultra?
McGuffin
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
Don't care for s22 and note is the last of the note series and my all time favorite so far. I have no use for a phone that flips or folds. So pretty much after this last update. A lot of good phones out there running the same specs for half the price. Why spend top dollar for I don't want. Right
Ch_k37
Comet
Options
Note20
yeah, i'm still using my note 20 Ultra.. and still doubt to buying a foldable or flip phone... 🤔🤔
0 Likes
Options
Note20
I have to agree note was the only reason to stay with samsung have s21 it not close to note series and with this last update that samsung **bleep** up the phones and has done nothing about trying to fix anything I'll be done with samsung
0 Likes
MarvinG84
Comet
Options
Note20

The S22 Ultra is basically a Note phone just with the S branding.

McGuffin
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
Pro Wings are basically the same as Jordan's just without the Jordan.
0 Likes
DanG92263
Neutron Star
Options
Note20
Agreed. You may want to wait a bit and check out the s23.

https://youtu.be/zuI8HXhUCBg
0 Likes
ThisLiquid357
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Your absolutely correct, it's just that i've read way too many negative reviews concerning the 8 gen 1...but when they Upgrade that S Branded Note believe you me, I'll give an arm'n leg for that Bad Boi!
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Black Hole
Options
Note20
The s22 ultra is a note. They rebranded it
0 Likes