Original topic:

Note20 Ultra can't take screenshot without multiple attempts

(Topic created: 06-27-2022 06:04 AM)
Quinlot
Astronaut
Options
Note20

The latest update has **bleep** up the ability to take screenshots. Before while pressing down the volume we were able to here a "click" when the screenshot took place. Now I need to attempt 10 tries just to get one screenshot. What gives Samsung?

5 Replies
nikesha
Astronaut
Options
Note20
So,how do u screenshot on here
0 Likes
Tony M
Nebula
Options
Note20
Volume down power button
0 Likes
ILoveGabcom
Comet
Options
Note20
I have a Note 20, and there is definitely a new glitch.
I regularly use the edge panel with a partial screenshot, and everytime I tried to take a screenshot of a Twitter post, it minimized my browser window. Since I deleted my Twitter account long ago, I don't have the app. It works fine on YouTube and other browser tabs, so I'm not sure what's triggering it to minimize samsung's own browser. Screenshot_20220627-103429_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
LongHiker
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Note20

@Quinlot My Note 20 Ultra is working as usual. I get the "click" sound and easily take screenshots. Volume down and side key click works as usual. 

Do you have your phone muted or the volume turned down? There are several volume levels, make sure that the System volume is turned on. 

Quinlot
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Even with volume turned up, there's no "click" sound. I don't have a problem screenshotting this screen. Facebook was being glitchy last week for several hours then it worked again, but still no "click" sound. I also noticed Facebook has added certain areas press the 3 little dots to save a photo. Screenshot_20220627-142626_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes