Original topic:

Picture in Picture not working

(Topic created: 10-02-2021 09:09 PM)
users5vTaXgXPf
Constellation
Options
Note20

Pip not working for all app YouTube and YouTube TV works fine other apps not working Hulu , Disney plus and I guess espn doesn't have pip 

My phone Note 20 ultra 

0 Likes
7 Replies
ShortyMa
Galaxy
Options
Note20
Hulu and Disney have pip. In settings apps app info scroll down turn on. Screenshot_20211003-204714_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
users5vTaXgXPf
Constellation
Options
Note20
They're on I double check
0 Likes
iamblue
Supernova
Options
Note20

make sure YouTube is up to date, also try clearing cache and data

0 Likes
users5vTaXgXPf
Constellation
Options
Note20
YouTube and YouTube TV work fine everything else not
0 Likes
useruCAObK9mCS
Astronaut
Options
Note20

I am having the same issue with Hulu and Paramount plus. Pic in Pic is turned on in app settings, have restarted the phone, cleared the cache and nothing works. Still just closes the app and no pic in pic button on the screen. HELP!!!

0 Likes
MisterPuertoRican
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I am having the same Problem with Disney Plus. PiP is on and it dont work, I am on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite.
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note20

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with PIP not working with your apps. As you are experiencing these symptoms with specific apps, I would recommend checking for updates with the apps. If the apps have updated recently, I would recommend reaching out to the developers of the apps to verify compatibility with PIP and to see if the new update may have caused the symptoms you are experiencing.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes