Options
Note20

Unlocked Note 20 ultra 5G Advanced Messaging not working

4 Replies
MrJell_Lee
Supernova
Options
Note20

have you reached out to your carrier? is the advanced messaging/calling are carrier dependent features...

who is your carrier? please share the device's model number and the software version it's on.

You can also submit error report to Samsung Members after reproducing the issue and get additional help from Samsung engineers if it's something they can help with.

oh wait.. you said unlocked... that might be why you aren't seeing advanced features. I would check with the carrier and see if unlocked is supposed to have those features. I don't recall unlocked having them (i might be wrong)

0 Likes
userrCNMXaqQ9o
Constellation
Options
Note20
TMobile is the career and yes I reached out to them. i read somewhere else Samsung suggesting work with career , I did that and when the career suggested working with Samsung I told them that but still felt I should open this one.
0 Likes
TonyRodri06
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
Advanced messaging is not available on the unlocked version of note 20 ultra.

In regards to the S21. Samsung mentioned in the unpacked event that Google messages would be replacing Samsungs default messaging app. But it would be a similar version.
0 Likes
userrCNMXaqQ9o
Constellation
Options
Note20
Installed Google message on my 20 ultra unloy and now I have advanced messaging. So ultra 20 can have advanced messaging!
0 Likes