Original topic:

Will Samsung still offer tech support for the Galaxy Note 20 5G Ultra?

(Topic created: 11-25-2022 06:19 AM)
WalterD
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20

Hello, Samsung Community. 

I am sorry that didn't ask this question, before my previous post to the Samsung community, but here goes. 

I'm still using the (AT&T) Galaxy Note 20 5G Ultra, and I'm sticking with it because it's proven itself to be a sturdy, and trustworthy workhorse. I've considered upgrading to newer Samsung phones, but I'm 67 years old, and as long as I pay my AT&T phone bill, and Android will keep the O/S in my phone updated, I'm not going to change my phone.

All I want to know is, will Samsung continue to offer tech support for the Galaxy Note 20 5G Ultra smartphone?

3 Replies
ILoveGabcom
Comet
Options
Note20
The Note 20 series (Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra) are relatively newer phones with better technology than most phones released today. The Note series can actually replace a user's computer (I no longer use my computer, and do everything on my Note 20). I don't see why a carrier would stop supporting them anytime in the next few years.
Yamialex224
Neutron Star
Options
Note20
I think you are good for another year or 2
NeonX89
Comet
Options
Note20
Samsung even if they don't offer support on aging phones, although I'm sure they would. You do have us community members who like to help others lol.

I do know over time they will stop pushing Operating system updates and apps may loose support for your device over time but thats expected, but for yours specifically probably not any time soon.