Original topic:

A53 5G speaker snapping, crackling, popping, and distorted

(Topic created: 11-21-2022 07:48 PM)
randydandy
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Been having issues with bottom speaker sounding snap crackle and poppy, very distorted sounding. Today both top and bottom speakers are doing it. I can restart my device and it sounds perfect and then it just does it again. It's obviously a software or hardware related issue and still haven't heard a thing from samsung about the issue. Kinda starting to get a little upset. My tab a7 lite has a display issue and our good friends at samsung kept blowing me off till the warranty expired and now that I gotta pay for it, they are more than willing to help me out. I'm not happy about this phone having issues cause this one is number 2 for me. Samsung is really starting to suck.

30 Replies
KennewickMan
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Have you tried rebooting into recovery mode, clearing the cache, and running the repair apps option? Your phone will restart after this. Test after. GL!
0 Likes
randydandy
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Yeah, I've done everything possible I can think of and it's good for a day or so and just does it again. It's been doing this since may.
0 Likes
KennewickMan
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Possible hardware issue. I'd take it in for service.
0 Likes
randydandy
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I'm just gonna sell it and be done with samsung, my pixel 6a is 100 times better. Thanks for your response, it is much appreciated.
KennewickMan
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Anytime! Just sucks that it came down to this. Glad you have an alternative, even if it isn't a Samsung! 😜
0 Likes
randydandy
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
LoL, yeah the pixel 6a is the king 😝
0 Likes
mamanatson
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Just a suggestion. I had bad sound distortion after installing a screen protector over my rear camera. Apparently there is a vent there that is required for good sound. If you have something covering your camera, try removing it.
DJS736
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I took mine off just now.
Glad I saw this
0 Likes
randydandy
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I actually do have a protector on my camera so I'll give it a try. Thanks for the tip, so far it hasn't done it today as of yet.
0 Likes