Original topic:

Android 12 Screen Resolution / Graphics Major Drop in Quality

(Topic created: 07-27-2022 11:39 AM)
RichardMcCollim
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Why is Android 12 having a major graphics corruption and how can the matter be fixed?

Is this a global Android 12 issue?
What are you experiencing?

This pertains to the screen resolution and graphics quality, regarding Android 12, of Samsung Galaxy A53. 

Are there other Android 12 devices with such issues?

Advise how to fix a major graphics and resolution issue of Android 12 that affects every app, website, photo, video, and graphic across the phone?

The graphics, images, icons, videos, background details, pixels and all visuals are incredibly corrupted, blurry, pixelated and such. 

It is a brand new phone with Android 12. The graphics and images and videos were crisp and excellent and high quality at the store.

The T-Mobile image when the phone starts up looks a crisp, clear quality. This shows it is possible to have a clear graphic on the screen 
But much of everything else looks terrible.

I will humbly promise you this. If a responder gives a solution that authentically works, then most definitely I will acknowledge their expertise and help, and mark the post as solved. Humility, folks.

Richard

17 Replies
MarvinG84
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I asked you on your other post to upload a screen shot, so we can see what you're talking about, but you never did. You just keep creating new posts, rambling about stuff.

RichardMcCollim
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Mr Rambling Marvin, instead of assume, have knowledge, and the knowledge I give you is that the post was removed, thus blocking two intelligent folks like you and me from a proper dialog.
0 Likes
MarvinG84
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Ok then, can you now show us what exactly show us what you're talking about?

RichardMcCollim
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Previously, crisp, clear icons, colors, backgrounds, videos, and photos.... To a very low quality. What us causing this? Screenshot_20220726-200832_Video Player.jpgScreenshot_20220726-103312_Contacts.jpgScreenshot_20220725-212052_Avast Mobile Security.jpgScreenshot_20220726-112407_Contacts.jpg
0 Likes
MarvinG84
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Ok yes that does look strange. First things first, have you tried to restart your phone? Or even factory reset it?

RichardMcCollim
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I did restart, force stop every single app, remove any apps from me, adjust any screen settings I could, try a different screen launcher, check the screen layout launcher settings from phone, reset camera settings, clear the cache on every single app, do a diagnostic test, check for malware, sign out and force stop Samsung and Google services and activate, clear memory, ensure apps were up to date, test apps for compatibility with Google, and check every single setting on the phone for possible adjust of graphics or screen resolution.
0 Likes
MarvinG84
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I'm sorry to say, but you might need to bring in your phone back to the store where you bought it at, and have them take a look at it.

RichardMcCollim
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Take the pic of me as one example. It is a high resolution, crisp, colorful photo on the prior phone. Samsung Galaxy A53 - what is going on? This is drastic and 3 days of this.
0 Likes
MarvinG84
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Try a factory reset