Original topic:

Android Auto is not connecting on my SAMSUNG A71

(Topic created: 10-14-2021 03:24 PM)
Santanam
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Help please!! I'm desperate, I switched to this phone and I'm going crazy because my Android Auto is not connecting. I have reset  the network, re-installed the app, I've done everything and my **bleep** phone is not connecting. T-mobile can't figure it out, I drive A LOT, and I need a super user to help me figure this out please! Thank you🙏

0 Likes
20 Replies
St3v3C
Sun
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Are you trying to connect wired or wireless?
0 Likes
Santanam
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I've tried both to no avail. But from what it looks like it only works wired. I have used 2 different cables, and ordered a new to see if the third time is a charm.
0 Likes
userBbFTqZJeXW
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
You can only use the original Samsung charging cable to plug into your car, plus make sure your Bluetooth is turned on, on the phone. Goto android auto app and start it. It will give you a code to enter on your car. Enter code from app to the car screen. It should connect and download all contacts to car so you can make calls. Plus it will download maps and waze if you have it. Good luck.
0 Likes
Santanam
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I have done all of that and it's not working.
0 Likes
userBbFTqZJeXW
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
If it's a used car make sure you delete all data from car screen/memory.
Santanam
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
No. I'm the first owner. But I did delete my previous phone before setting this one up.
0 Likes
St3v3C
Sun
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Have you updated android auto on the device?
0 Likes
Santanam
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Yes, I Uninstalled it and downloaded it again....and nothing!
0 Likes
Techtionary
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Does the phone at least charge when you plug it into the car? Is it recognizing that it's plugged in?
0 Likes