Original topic:

Any camera settings on the Galaxy A53 5G for better pictures?

(Topic created: 09-01-2022 11:01 PM)
Yusli12
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello!

I just got a new Samsung Galaxy A53 5G because my previous S10e had a cracked screen. I was comparing the cameras of these two phones. I found that A53 camera (front and back) has more shadows than S10e's camera. I tried playing around with Screen mode settings and camera settings. However I couldn't find any solution to lower the shadows in A53 while taking pictures. I know that I can fix pictures with editing but I was just wondering if there's any settings that can be done to have better pictures in A53? 

4 Replies
Jacobbbb
Sun
Options
Other Mobile Devices
The A53 is a budget phone. Do your research before buying phones and you would know. The idea behind the A-series is that they aren't flagship and are budget phones. You can't make the quality any better than it already is on the A53. Goodluck with your new phone!
0 Likes
Buckeyeman50
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Other than this camera, that's not the best, but definitely good enough, this phone can just about do everything a S-22 can do. So after purchasing it, I'll never go back to the S Series ever again. Because the camera on my A-53 is good enough for what i need.
Yusli12
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Yes! I agree! I also like A series better than S series because it has a lot to offer.. also the price range is also nice..
gunnerbud
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
There is some camera lag that makes shooting great action shots nearly impossible.
0 Likes