Original topic:

Best wallet for use on A12 in Cyprus

(Topic created: 06-25-2022 12:52 AM)
userJcPvyVcV1h
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Can anyone advise best wallet to save my card on that supports contact less payment as it seems this phone does not support Samsung pay nor can I download Google pay app as I live in cyprus.  Finally despite loading my cards onto my Google account it does not work for both cards despite setting one as default which is Wise card it always takes bank of cyprus card. Frustrating to say the least, any help would be gratefully received as I'm a samsung newbie!

4 Replies
Oxford
Red Giant
Options
Other Mobile Devices
You have two choices, either the new Samsung Wallet, or Google Pay. Either one works well and it's just a matter of personal preference.
0 Likes
ILoveGabcom
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Since you live in Cyprus, you best bet is to ask a few cashiers in the stores in your area which mobile wallet their system accepts. We can't tell you which one to select because each country differs.
Good luck.
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

0 Likes
ILoveGabcom
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
You replied to me, but I believe you meant to reply to the OP.
0 Likes