JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How can I screen shot with this phone? (A13)

(Topic created: 05-19-2022 07:41 AM)
astaple
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I have a galaxy a13 and I can't figure out how to screen shot. Am I missing something? On my last phone I could out 3 fingers on the screen to screen shot it. I have checked the setting and nothing. The user manual isn't in English I have tried to change that also and it says it's not available I'm English. Help!!!!! 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLena
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello, thank you for your feedback. I understand your concerns on taking a screenshot on your Galaxy A13, and I am happy to assist you with this. Press the power and volume down buttons simultaneously, and you can take the screenshot with that you just need to hold both the power button and volume down button simultaneously to take the screenshot. You can also take a screenshot with palm swipe gesture. To use the palm swipe gesture, you will need to go to your Setting App, then scroll down towards the Advanced feature here, and here you will find an option of Motion & Gesture control. On the bottom, you will find a Palm swipe to capture if that button is turned off you have to turn it on first.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Solution
SamsungLena
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello, thank you for your feedback. I understand your concerns on taking a screenshot on your Galaxy A13, and I am happy to assist you with this. Press the power and volume down buttons simultaneously, and you can take the screenshot with that you just need to hold both the power button and volume down button simultaneously to take the screenshot. You can also take a screenshot with palm swipe gesture. To use the palm swipe gesture, you will need to go to your Setting App, then scroll down towards the Advanced feature here, and here you will find an option of Motion & Gesture control. On the bottom, you will find a Palm swipe to capture if that button is turned off you have to turn it on first.

user2M1YL1mIK6
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello,

Holding down the power button and volume down button simultaneously doesn't take a screenshot on my Galaxy A13, it just shows the power down menu. And my Advanced Features menu has no option for palm swiping. How do I take a screenshot in these circumstances?

Hober
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Same here
Annon1983
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Same here. No option to set palm gesture. And pressing both buttons only shows power off menu