Original topic:

How to find S Pen Pro Replacement Tips?

(Topic created: 09-21-2022 07:55 AM)
soliwaru
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this question. I was wondering if anyone has been able to find any replacement nibs for the s pen pro. I've been on Amazon and searched on the web, but everything turns up results on the normal s pens for smartphones and tablet. As I've seen online, those nibs are incompatible with the Pro pen. I've got one extra nib left just wanted spares.

Thank you for any input 

0 Likes
32 Replies
Jacobbbb
Sun
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Usually when you buy a new s pen, it normally comes with an extra 3. You could possibly go that route but you'd be getting a new s pen aswell...
0 Likes
mdavidf
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Which phone do you have? If you have an S22 Ultra, the tips are not replaceable. You'll need to purchase a new S pen.
0 Likes
userCnCFNvRDFb
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Terd party vendors are the arbiters of our salvation.  Yes, mispledd on porpoise. 

So we are stuck with off-the-shelf knock-off nonsense if we keep using our tech.  You would think after making such a buttery smooth nib, they would continue to monitor quality and manufacture nibs.  #nope

We are left to the wolves of cheap inexpensive subpar knock-offs... I hope you find one that works.... until then, we are on our own....

0 Likes
Bs2209
Sun
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Does anyone please know where or how I can purchase REPLACEMENT NIBS/TIPS only for specifically the s pen pro? It comes with three plus the pre-installed tip/nib but I already went that 3 out of 4 of those nibs. Does anyone please know how I might purchase or get replacement nibs specifically for the s pen PRO please? I can't find them anywhere and samsung care is clueless I'm sorry to say. 
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Try amazon, they should have it.
Bs2209
Sun
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I did unfortunately they only have older model s pen nibs.
0 Likes
suzanneaustin
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Ebay has several listings.
0 Likes
Bs2209
Sun
Options
Other Mobile Devices
S pen PRO tips?
0 Likes
suzanneaustin
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
That's what I put in the search. I can send you a link if you want.