JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Install/Update location on Google play store and galaxey store

(Topic created: 10-19-2022 05:38 AM)
Speedsung
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
So... is there a way to change install location When downloading or updating on  the play and Galaxy stores. I looked through both settings and nothing about storage and I am fully clueless. I could just download apps and move them but my internal storage space is limited....   PS: I have a Samsung A13 LTE.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Factory reset. Reinstall all updates. All updates go to separate area that is stored on the process memory area you can not touch that is set by the factory every time you update your apps or main phone security app Samsung and Google has a special app storage increaser comes with the updates to increase storage if needed when updates being installed they only have control of that you can't access it.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Factory reset. Reinstall all updates. All updates go to separate area that is stored on the process memory area you can not touch that is set by the factory every time you update your apps or main phone security app Samsung and Google has a special app storage increaser comes with the updates to increase storage if needed when updates being installed they only have control of that you can't access it.
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Need a SD card