JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

My Samsung galaxy A71 Bluetooth is not working sometimes working but automatically disconnected solu

(Topic created: 05-21-2022 09:02 PM)
Mehar Asif
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

My Samsung galaxy A71 Bluetooth is not working sometimes working but automatically disconnected which solution provide by Samsung in Samsung community, I try that's solution,but still I'm facing problem it's become headache before issue in mic 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thanks for reaching out. I understand your concern with your bluetooth not working. There are many possible reasons why your bluetooth my misbehave. Please give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001226/#check-your-phone-or-tablet-s-bluetoo...If these steps do not work. Try to put your device in safe mode.Using safe mode disables all downloaded apps and loads only the original software that came with your phone, allowing you to determine if the issue is caused by an app or with the phone.To enable safe mode try the following steps: 
Touch and hold Power off until the Safe mode icon is displayed. Tap Safe mode to start your device in Safe mode. If you've entered Safe mode successfully, you'll see Safe mode displayed at the bottom of the screen.
If this didnt help,  to back up your phone. Perform a Factory data reset. All data and settings will be erased.  Try the following steps: Search for and select Factory data reset. Tap Factory data reset again, and then tap Reset. 
If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. We would like to gather additional information, and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and IMEI number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  
Send a message on Facebook 
Send Message on Twitter
Send Message to Moderator

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thanks for reaching out. I understand your concern with your bluetooth not working. There are many possible reasons why your bluetooth my misbehave. Please give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001226/#check-your-phone-or-tablet-s-bluetoo...If these steps do not work. Try to put your device in safe mode.Using safe mode disables all downloaded apps and loads only the original software that came with your phone, allowing you to determine if the issue is caused by an app or with the phone.To enable safe mode try the following steps: 
Touch and hold Power off until the Safe mode icon is displayed. Tap Safe mode to start your device in Safe mode. If you've entered Safe mode successfully, you'll see Safe mode displayed at the bottom of the screen.
If this didnt help,  to back up your phone. Perform a Factory data reset. All data and settings will be erased.  Try the following steps: Search for and select Factory data reset. Tap Factory data reset again, and then tap Reset. 
If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. We would like to gather additional information, and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and IMEI number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  
Send a message on Facebook 
Send Message on Twitter
Send Message to Moderator