Original topic:

2020 Frame Feedback

(Topic created: 01-04-2021 07:05 AM)
Rdrakea
Halo
Options
QLED and The Frame

I purchased the 2020 Frame TV 55" on Friday, 5/22.  QN55LS03TAFXZA

1. There is an issue with the supplied no gap wall mount.  Step 1 is to attach the bracket to the back of the TV using the 4 included screws: M4 x L14.  These screws are too short.  They drop right in and spin.  I had to go to a large box hardware store and purchase M4 x L16 screws.  Please address!!  This should literally be the easiest step of the whole mount process.  800-SAMSUNG is a joke -- she sent me videos to watch and recommended I hire a professional installer.
  2. This is a premium lifestyle TV in the year 2020.  The available memory/storage is awful.  After installing 4-5 apps the available storage remaining was 7%.  A few hours later, it was at 3%.  I have not installed ANY personal photos yet.  Guys, this is a serious concern.  How is this TV going to hold up for 5+ years if we're low on memory out of the box!!  This is a major shortcoming and Samsung should address somehow.  There are things like eManual (50MB) and Disney+ that are pre-installed and you cannot uninstall.  This TV should have at least another 500MB to 1GB of available storate.  

22 Replies
Rdrakea
Halo
Options
QLED and The Frame

Yeah, it's crazy it hasn't at least been corrected??  But at least it's done now - i got over it and you probably will, too - lol.  I hope you enjoy your TV!

0 Likes
userD9eyD5I8pK
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

I had same issue with my 65 inch frame. I'll add that I'm surprised that even 4 little 16mm screws can adequately hold a TV so heavly, especially if the tilt feature gets used a lot. Lots of tugging and pushing on the very heavy TV with only 4 little itty bitty screws. I went so far as rigging a safety line using the other moutning screw hols in case the TV were to fall off the wall.

userryBCotsu1k
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have the 2020 Frame, 55inch, and can only download 8 photos to my photos, what the heck ?? is there a way to change this? Also, my hi-res pictures around 8-meg are considered to large for it to handle, and asks me to lower the size! Unbelievable