JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

65" Q6F QLED TV with dark shadows going down the screen

(Topic created: 09-25-2021 10:17 AM)
rwernert
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have a 65" QLED Samsung TV. It is three years old and we are now noticing two very dark shadows going down the entire screen when the TV is on. One on the left, one on the right about 12 to 14" wide on each side. Has anyone experienced this or maybe knows what to do. Any advice would be helpful.

Thanks

Richard C Wernert
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello, I apologize for the issue with the television screen and would like to assist as best as possible.  As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case by case basis please provide Can you send an image of the screen, full model code, and serial number to the full model code and the serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello, I apologize for the issue with the television screen and would like to assist as best as possible.  As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case by case basis please provide Can you send an image of the screen, full model code, and serial number to the full model code and the serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes