Original topic:

Unable to connect TV to cable box with HDMI

(Topic created: 01-12-2022 12:59 PM)
userruvMusSvp0
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I just purchased QN65QN900AAFXZA TV and I can not get the thing to correctly connect to my cable box. I tried and turned off the input signal plus to no avail. Mind you this is with the first cable box which come to find out only puts out 720P. With this box it would either show a complete green screen or a scrabbled green screen which I could see detail but all green then would cut in and out. Now on to the second box that I got today which will output in 4K. This time there is color but still cuts in and out. The cable guy that came out was just as stumped as I was we both tried different hdmi ports and different cables and still the same problem. This should not be that hard to just plug something in for it to work. Any help would be appreciated. I have had this TV for 4 days now and want to enjoy it but it's hard when you get a new product and nothing works.

0 Likes
3 Replies
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! I understand how this can be frustrating with your TV having these issues and want to help, have you tried some of the information in the link below? 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00078931/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userruvMusSvp0
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame
Ummm everything on that link just tells me everything I already tried. So it's no help.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

My apologies, if this is still occurring after everything and you just purchased the TV I would recommend taking it back for an exchange. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes