JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to enable Eye Comfort Mode or Optimized Mode on Frame 2022?

(Topic created: 07-26-2022 05:39 PM)
user3Qfe4mXYx3
Cosmic Ray
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hi, I don't know how I did that. On one Frame, under Picture Mode, I could choose between EyeComfort or Optimized. However, on another Frame, I could choose only Graphics or Entertain under Picture Mode. Both TVs have Intelligent Mode On already. How do I switch between the two sets of options? 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Thank you for that information! You should be able to turn it out by going to settings > all settings > general privacy > intelligent mode settings and the option should be in that menu. 

View solution in context

4 Replies
user3Qfe4mXYx3
Cosmic Ray
Options
QLED and The Frame

Anybody knows how to do it?

0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! Some frame models will have different options based on the TV's model number as the internal specs will be different. Could you please provide your model number, so that we may verify the exact features and settings available? 

0 Likes
user3Qfe4mXYx3
Cosmic Ray
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have two Frame 43" 2022. One has EyeComfort or Optimized as options. So I know my frame supports this two features. Problem is I don't remember how I got them.

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Thank you for that information! You should be able to turn it out by going to settings > all settings > general privacy > intelligent mode settings and the option should be in that menu.