JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Incorrect WiFi Password Error on TV

(Topic created: 08-06-2022 09:09 PM)
Fatboyz1962
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Tv wont connect to wifi, when I tried reconnecting the tv stated that the password for wireless network is incorrect. It is NOT. Dvd connects to network with the password. The tv still states this message.

I have reseted network options, reseted smart hub. I might try factory reset but I hope someone will help me out first.

The Tv in questing is a Samsung QLED model: 43q60a

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! I understand how this can be frustrating with your TV not accepting your password.

Something that can help is to try setting up a different password on your router. 

If that doesn't help I would recommend making sure your TV is up to date, and trying a factory reset on the TV. 

The last step would be to call in directly at 1-800-726-7864 and to ask for our remote management team. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! I understand how this can be frustrating with your TV not accepting your password.

Something that can help is to try setting up a different password on your router. 

If that doesn't help I would recommend making sure your TV is up to date, and trying a factory reset on the TV. 

The last step would be to call in directly at 1-800-726-7864 and to ask for our remote management team.