JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

QLED 85” 8K - Developing Bent Screen (faulty)

(Topic created: 09-08-2022 04:53 AM)
userPW5WhALxwv
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

2021 Samsung 85 inch 8K flagship model

This is the first Samsung TV ( in fact Samsung product) I have ever had. 

Paid £5,000 GBP for it as I thought I would treat myself after a tough 2 years, which in fact was on offer at the time last year and I am totally disappointed in the quality of these products and  shocked at the terrible customer service!
It’s under warranty but Samsung claim that these TVs can come bent or can develop bending and is acceptable up to 5.5mm. What a load of rubbish! I feel totally cheated.

My screen has twisted and the frame has become buckled after a very short while.

Has anyone else had or heard of an issue with an 85 inch TV or similar bending when being hung on the wall? Or maybe from heat coming from the screen itself?
I had even used Samsungs Slim mount that was a small fortune but the weight of the TV on 2 M8 bolts seems crazy! 

I shall be posting this up on social media too to share my experience and see if anyone else has experienced similar issues. 

Dreadful.

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.htmlThanks!